Introductory Coaching Session
- in the midst of a transition, either positive or negative?
- wanting to confide in someone who will respect and partner with you?
- willing to dig deep and explore new possibilities?
- ready for change?
If so, I invite you to contact me for a no obligation, 90 minute introductory coaching session. This will give you the opportunity to experience the value of coaching first-hand, and together we will discover if there is a mutual fit.
What does this involve?
We will meet either by phone or in person. We will first spend a few minutes discussing what coaching is and then delve in, starting with either an exercise I bring for you or an issue you’d like to explore. Afterward, we'll discuss how it felt for you to be coached, explore the fit between us, and if it feels right, proceed with next steps. Regardless, you are under no obligation to continue.
What will you receive?
- top quality life or career coaching
- new insights to help you clarify a current issue you are facing
- a safe, non-judgmental space to hear yourself think out loud
- possibly a laugh or two
- an understanding of what coaching is and how it can be of benefit to you.
What is the charge?
The charge is $125. While this is lower than what ongoing coaching costs, it gives you the opportunity to try it out so you can decide if you'd like to sign on for more extensive coaching. Even in the introductory session, you will experience the value of coaching - be it new insight, information or strategy.
How do I sign up for an introductory session?
To sign up for your introductory coaching session, please enter your name and email below. Or, if you prefer, please call me at 612-922-4952. I will get back to you within one business day.
If you don't hear back from me in one business day, please contact me directly by phone (612-922-4952) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you.
* denotes required field.