Free Health and Wellness Event, Thursday, January 16!
Join us for a Health and Wellness Happy hour!
Thursday, January 16, 2014, 5:30–7:30pm (full moon that night!)
Pindoctor Acupuncture in Linden Hills
3511 W 44th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55410
(On 44th between Beard and Chowen Ave S)
Bright light to your New Year intentions. Meet and chat with eight supportive health care and lifestyle practitioners who can help you live your best life in 2014.
You’ll have the chance to win a gift certificate to one of the following practitioners:
- Amy Bissonette, Element into Focus (Shopping tips for authentic beauty)
- Terri Burks, Wellness Center (Experience stress and pain relief through professional therapeutic massage and weightlessness in our Float Tank.)
- Angie Jones, Angie Jones Healthy Families (Easy, healthy and delicious recipes for real food snacks)
- Curt MacKenzie, Herbal Life (Take control of your nutrition numbers in 2014)
- Freda Marver, Begin Again Coaching (Gain fresh perspective on a personal or professional challenge through a quick, playful exercise)
- Jackie Krammer, Jackie Krammer Classical Homeopathy (Prevent and treat colds and flu and support your immune system)
- Mats Sexton, Pindoctor Acupuncture (Open your eyes to a new kind of treatment for macular degeneration)
- Mary Kay Tessman, Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant (Personalized skin care for any age — Men and Women)
Light appetizers and healthy drinks will be served — mar-TEA-nis!
Admission is free, but I’d appreciate your RSVP. Please contact me ator Freda@BeginAgainCoaching.com.
Don’t miss this chance to connect and take stock of what’s ahead for 2014 in a relaxed and casual environment. And, get a free gift if you bring a friend or colleague!
Hope you’ll be able to drop by!