Tough problems – we all got ‘em!
Happy New Year! It’s with this provocative quote that I begin 2013, and officially launch Begin Again Coaching’s blog.
Everyone deals with tough problems — something that my clients are often surprised (and relieved!) to hear. They find it even more reassuring to know that others have struggled with the same or similar issues, and were able to move past them.
Each month, I’ll share resources, tactical and practical tips, news, and my own perspective on issues relating to career and life transitions. I’ll be talking about some of life’s biggest questions, and the positive outcomes that result when one finds one’s own answers.
- How do I know whether to stay put, seek a new job or find a whole new career?
- People tell me to follow my passion, but what if I don’t know what it is?
- How do I stay grounded when the future feels so ambiguous?
- How do I turn off the voices in my head that hold me back?
- If I’ve been out of the work force for a while, how do I get back in again?
- How do I break down career exploration or an impending life transition into manageable steps so it doesn’t feel so daunting?
Building a Plan of Action
- What if I don’t want to go back to school?
- How do I pick a career direction when there are so many options, many that I’m sure I’ve never heard of before?
- How do I get unstuck?
In short, this blog will attempt to delve into life and career questions in a way that provides relevant information and perspectives to its readers.
Stay tuned for next month’s post, which will present one researcher’s intriguing conclusions on what holds us back from going after what we really desire.
Here’s to a year of moving forward—
Leave a Reply